At Contemporary Staffing Incorporated (CSI), we are keenly aware of the fact that our greatest resource is, of course, our staff. CSI employs staff and consultants with the requisite background in government, business, information management, and computer sciences. Our staff brings to this organization a blend of specialized training and professional skills. We have a proven record of providing high quality, administrative and professional services. Our staff provides these services to Federal, State, and Local governments, as well as the private sector.
The individual employee plays an important role in attaining the company’s objectives, whether assigned to direct project support or the company’s management. The scope and complexity of today’s high technology projects require an experienced individual with a diverse background of complementary skills, talents and knowledge. The well-rounded and effective CSI employee is and will continue to be our most important asset.
NOTE: The following resources are in .pdf format and can be read using the Adobe Acrobat Reader, a free .pdf reader .
- Click here to obtain a printable time sheet.
- Click here for Employee Guidelines.
- Click here for Government Contract Employee HandBook/ FMLA
- Click here for Commercial Client Employee Handbook
- Click here for CSI Employment Application
- Click here for the Employment Eligibility Verification USCIS I-9 form
- Click here for Federal Tax forms W-4
- Click here for the MW507 Maryland Withholding Exemption Certificate
- Click here for the Washington, DC D4 Withholding Form
- Click here for the CSI Paychex Direct Deposit Form
- Click here for the Commonwealth of Virginia, Dept of Taxation, V4 form.