- Excellent administrative skills
- 3-5 Years
- Demonstrated ability to gather and analyze statistical data and generate reports.
- Database management skills
- Effective communications, oral and written.
- Microsoft Office, Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Ability to prepare a variety of documents such as letters and memos.
- Proofreads/edits documents for correct grammar, spelling, capitalization, punctuation, and format.
- Compose and distribute inter-departmental memorandums ensuring timely delivery and receipt of important information while at the time maintaining confidentiality.
- Provide office support, such as filing, coping and answering the phones, also ensure phone calls are forwarded promptly to the appropriate staff member.
- Ability to fill in information within a spreadsheet.
- Travel arrangements.
- Time and attendance
- Ability to review file folders and purge outdated information.
- Ability to schedule and coordinate meetings, events, and activities.
- Deliver and pickup packages from various buildings.