Statement of Work:
Contractor shall provide the following temporary technical, professional, non-personal analytical support services.
- Represent the Cash Management Office as the liaison responsible for working with the various business units to gain an understanding of their income streams.
- Develop a comprehensive pictorial flow of funds (flowchart must identify the source and use of funds) for each business unit assigned within the pre-established time table.
- Provide primary coordination and project management support for the duration of the project.
- Develop, deliver, and obtain the business unit sign-off that the flow of funds depiction is accurate and complete.
- Provide merchant credit card software and hardware support and installation.
- Support e-commerce conversion and/or set up with Bank of America.
- Monitor daily data transmissions from banking partners and lockbox service provider.
- Serve a point of contact for merchant and bank on-line application.
- Serve as system administrator responsible for user set-up, password resets, and provision administration for all banking and merchant applications as well as the Cash Management Module (CMM )
- Spearhead scheduled control reviews of all banking application systems and development of disaster recovery business continuity plan.
- Work with units to provide problem resolution with CMM related issues.
- Review, analyze and resolve A/R exceptions generated by the A/R and CMM matching process
- College Degree or equivalent professional experience
- 2-5 years of experience in related area
- Microsoft Suite and MS Visio
- MS Project (Preferred)
- Detailed oriented
- Good organizational and people skills